Indonesian Contact Center Association (ICCA) visited DirectAsia Thailand To review model of the contact center service operation
Published: 20 Sep 2016
On 20 September 2016, DirectAsia (Thailand) at the headquarter in Asia Center Building, Floor 21, Sathorn Soi 7 – Ms. Surapha Areerath, Customer Care Manager of DirectAsia (Thailand) Co., Ltd. – the winner of 2015 Excellence of the Best Contact Center Manager Awards was honoured to welcome a group from Indonesian Contact Center Association which consists of 90 executives from over 10 major organizations of Indonesia such as ;
- Garuda Indonesia – the Airline of Indonesia
- Angkasa Pura Co., Ltd – an airport management company
- Astra Honda Motor Co., Ltd – an automotive baron in Asian region
- Telexindo Bizmart Co., Ltd – a contact center solutions company
- 2 of Top 10 banks of Indonesia including Mandiri Bank and CIMB Niaga Bank
- PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia– the largest telecommunication company in Indonesia
- BNI Life Insurance Co., Ltd
The visit was mainly focused on the outstanding operation of customer care service of DirectAsia Thailand as its quality has been benchmarked by the achievement of 8 awards at the 2015 ‘s TCCTA Contact Center Awards from the Thai Contact Center Trade Association, Department of Business Development, the Ministry of Commerce.
DirectAsia Thailand is determined to prioritize customer care and highly-attentive service with its aim to deliver service on international standards, evidenced by being recognised by the organisations handling the same type of operation showing their interest in getting insights about the company practice for further reinforcing their potential to International standards.