DirectAsia Thailand wins the Corporate Award as “Best Tele Marketing Contact Centre” and other 7 Excellence and Honorable Mentions individual awards for our champions champs in Customer Care. The ceremony was held last night at Ballroom, Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit Hotel.
Michael Parker, Chief Executive Officer of Direct Asia (Thailand) Co Ltd, led the team to receive eight awards from Soravit Buasri, President of The Contact Centre Trade Association (TCCTA), during the ceremony for The TCCTA Contact Centre Awards 2015. DirectAsia Thailand received the Corporate Award as “Best Tele Marketing Contact Centre” and also 7 Individual Awards in the categories of Best Contact Centre Agent, Best Contact Centre Supervisor, Best Contact Centre Support Professional, and Best Contact Centre Manager. The ceremony was held at Ballroom 1 of Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit Hotel. Also seen in the photo is Dr.Yupawan Nangkalapiwat (middle), Deputy Dean, Faculty of Arts, Sripatum University and one of the award committee.
- Ms. Wannasa Pattano - Honorable Mention of The Best Contact Center Agent Awards
- Ms. Nuttaporn Samritpakdee - Honorable Mention of The Best Contact Center Agent Awards
- Ms. Ratthida Sirichanyarak – Excellence of The Best Contact Center Supervisor Awards
- Ms. Surapha Areerath - Excellence of The Best Contact Center Manager Awards
- Ms. Kwancheewit Phumphan - Honorable Mention of The Best Contact Center Supervisor Awards
- Ms. Panintorn Klinmuenwai - Honorable Mention of The Best Contact Center Support Professional of the Year
- Ms. Patapat Laohapaisan - Excellence of The Best Contact Center Agent Awards
Also congratulates to other winners from various industries including Bangkok Hospital, Kasikorn Bank, DHL, TTRS, 1577 Home shopping , Tourism Authority of Thailand, Bangchak Petroleum and Brother Commercial