BANGKOK (15 March 2016) : DirectAsia Thailand, the online motor insurance brand, will host a press conference at Asia Center Building
Mr. Edip Okur, the new Chief Executive Officer, DirectAsia Thailand announced growth in revenues of more than 500 percent in 2015 and DirectAsia Thailand has received 8 awards for its outstanding service and marketing. And he believes that there is potential growth for DirectAsia in Thailand's motor insurance business.
“I am confident that DirectAsia Thailand business will double this year. And we will reach Top 10 Brand Awareness ranking position among 52 car insurance brands after just one year in the market. Long term mission is to serve over 500,000 drivers and gain total net premium of 5 billion baht by 2020”, said the CEO.
Ms. Chonthicha Sangpan, Head of Marketing at DirectAsia Thailand, stated the company has also set an initial marketing budget of more than 130 million baht and company is planning to invest more, stressing on building trust among the drivers focusing on making the customer the company’s priority, providing service responding to customer’s needs using the following marketing strategies :
“DirectAsia’s marketing is not advertising. Our advertisements are our promises to our customers”
- To continue researching customer insights to understand what they need in order to be the first to innovate and deliver higher quality service as always.
- The new campaign “Your Choice” is a great demonstration of the company’s promise to allow customers to choose to fix their car at any dealer garage or other garages nationwide.
- Responding to the customer’s demand, we intend to explore other opportunities in upcountry and other car types. Focusing still on our core target, safe drivers.
- Online is the important channel, and this year the company has an extensive plan to renovate its website in order to be even more user-friendly.
- Maintaining unique ‘Customer Care Champion’ that in every calls we provide friendly, transparent and useful advice without being pushy.