My Workshop Option Guarantee
We guarantee that insured drivers whose cars are damaged in an accident, or persons driving insured vehicles when an accident occurs, can repair their cars at any garages or vehicle repair facilities that they choose. The payment of motor insurance policies already includes coverage for additional workshop options of the voluntary motor insurance type of coverage as types 1, 2+ and 3+.
Please carefully read the following Terms and Conditions.
“Service auto repair facility” refers to any service provider who provides repair service, such as auto repair service centers for various motor vehicle brands; affiliated garages of Falcon Insurance Public Co., Ltd.; garages recommended by directasia.com, other garages that the insured party may wish to use for repair services; or other general garages.
The “damaged, insured vehicle” refers to the vehicle specified in the policy schedule, damaged for reasons that fall under the protection coverage of voluntary policyholders, specifically for types 1, 2+, and 3+.
The “insured” refers to the person named as the insured in the policy schedule, through the purchase of the insurance policy from directasia.com.
The “incident driver” refers to the driver named in the Value Plan policy, or any person who is specifically authorized to drive the insured vehicle and is indicated as such in the Value Plus Plan and Flexible Plan policies. This does not include any parties who are involved in the illegal seizure of the insured vehicle or guilty of burglary, robbery, theft, or embezzlement.
2. The Person Eligible to be Guaranteed
The person eligible to be guaranteed under these conditions is only the insured or the person driving the insured vehicle when the accident event occurs.
3. Consideration of Guarantee Process
This guarantee permits the insured, or the person driving the insured vehicle when the accident event occurs, to have the vehicle repaired at the auto service repair facility they choose, as per the following agreement:
- The insured vehicle that has been damaged and is covered by an insurance policy can be repaired at affiliated garages of Falcon Insurance Public Co., Ltd.; and at garages recommended by Direct Asia Services (Thailand) as listed on its website.
- If for any reason you wish to have your vehicle repaired at a service center or garage that is not listed on Direct Asia Services’ website or is not an affiliated garage of Falcon Insurance Public Co., Ltd.:
Please provide details of the desired service center or garage to an officer of Direct Asia Services (Thailand) at least three working days in advance of servicing the vehicle, so that the officer has time to coordinate with the desired service center and inform them of the required procedures. Please also note that additional processing time may be required after completion of the vehicle repair, depending on the terms of the garage or dealer garage.
- This guarantee applies to dealer garages/garages which:
a. Carry a valid company registration and operate in accordance with Thai law
b. Able to produce formal and official financial documents, tax receipts, invoices, photographs, or other documents required to process your claim
- Moreover, you can choose to use the services of any affiliated garages of Falcon Insurance Public Co., Ltd., or any garages recommended by Direct Asia Services (Thailand) as listed on its website.
4. Consideration of Paying the Repair Cost for the Insured Car
Falcon Insurance Public Co., Ltd., will consider paying for vehicle repair costs that are protected under the Terms and Conditions of the policy directly to the following:
- The affiliated auto service repair facilities (centers/garages) of Falcon Insurance Public Co., Ltd., and the auto service repair facilities and garages recommended by Direct Asia Services (Thailand).
- The insured, in case the insured pays the vehicle repair cost in advance.
- The person who was driving the insured vehicle when the accident event occurred, in case he or she pays the vehicle repair cost in advance with approval from the insured.
- Any auto service repair facilities that are not listed in Clause 1, with authorization from the insured to accept reimbursement for the repair cost.
This guarantee does not apply to the following service centers and garages:
- Service centers that do not have body and paint shops
Service centers or garages that do not allow Falcon Insurance Public Co., Ltd., and Direct Asia Services (Thailand) to directly pay them the vehicle repair cost, accepting only to receive money from the insured or the person driving the insured vehicle when the accident event occurred.
In this condition, insured or the person driving the insured vehicle when the accident event occurred is required to pay the repair cost in advance and reimburse using a receipt issued from service center or garage to Direct Asia Services (Thailand). The mailing address is below:
173/21 Asia Centre Building, 20th Floor, South Sathorn Road, Thunh Maha Mek, Sathon, BANGKOK 10120.
6. Changes in Terms and Conditions
Direct Asia Services (Thailand) reserves the right to limit, modify, amend, or cancel the program without prior notice. Any changes will be shown in these Terms and Conditions at www.directasia.co.th and will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise. A notice that a change has been made will be placed on the website for a reasonable period of time.
7. Applicable Law
The regulations and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law applicable in Thailand.
Get a Quote Click Here!